Responder: Messages for Fabikan75

Nota: Estas publicando el mensaje como 'Invitado', no podrás editar el mensaje o eliminarlo
Por favor Identificarse o Registrar para omitir este paso.

Tu correo electrónico nunca será mostrado en el sitio.
X

Historial del Tema: Messages for Fabikan75

Mostrando los últimos 6 mensajes - (Últimos primero)

• Fabikan75
03 Ene 2016 10:27
Messages for Fabikan75

I measure acceleration on the straight Path using the key "p" and the clutch . I am changing gears differently . Once high , sometimes low. And I measure my best time . Margin of error is + \ - 0.3s . Vmax now easier to set the gearbox. In this case, a + \ - 3km / h.
Manipulating CRV , gearbox, aero . :cheer:
After all, here we respect your knowledge Skybh :)

• Skybh
02 Ene 2016 17:53
Messages for Fabikan75

Fabikan75 escribió:

Don't care about 0-100 time ;)
For accurate specs, always take elasticity measurements, be sure everything is ok (wheel radius that should follow rear car tire size, accurate masse and accurate aero) then you can look about your specs

In my opinion, acceleration from 0-100 is far more important than the exact torque curve and aero . These parameters can only see the file and the acceleration of the game. Do you prefer to watch files or play?

I did not say to don't care about an 40% acceleration error, no.
But for 0-100 time, how is it done (when the pilot change gears?how time to..) It is not easy to make the "closer" test..
When I speak about aero , i mean correct Cx and frontal aera (could be hard to find, yes), but with the SCx and Cx you can know the area :)

For the funny fact :
I am working on a car :
Top speed : ~175km/h, i've got elasticity time.
0-100 in real : 15s
In game, i've got correct top speed, aero, wheel,elasticity and mass but not the right 0-100 time
(depend on how i change gear, but between 13,8 and 14,4 sec..) :D

• Fabikan75
02 Ene 2016 14:25
Messages for Fabikan75

For accurate specs, always take elasticity measurements, be sure everything is ok (wheel radius that should follow rear car tire size, accurate masse and accurate aero) then you can look about your specs

In my opinion, acceleration from 0-100 is far more important than the exact torque curve and aero . These parameters can only see the file and the acceleration of the game. Do you prefer to watch files or play?

• Priban
02 Ene 2016 10:49
Messages for Fabikan75

Wow, thanks ! i will try it

• Skybh
02 Ene 2016 01:48
Messages for Fabikan75

Priban escribió: I have problerm with this:
Torque of engine: prntscr.com/9kwoj0
Torque in game: prntscr.com/9kwore

Is it right ? Because car accelerating is faster than 19.9s

For the torque curve, best values to take are :
Max power (the best is kW, but bhp/hp etc is ok too) and max torque (the best for me is m/kg)

So let's start,
The car has 72kW at 5200rpm, we need to convert that in newton, to convert :
Nm = ((72/0.736)*RPM(here 5200)/0.736)*5252
here it gives ~139,6Nm, lets say 140Nm
So we have our first point to place at Y=140 and X = 5200

For the peak torque :
The cars got 23.5m/kg at 2500Rpm
So to get it in newton, just make 23.5*9.80665

Now put this point at Y=230 and X=2500

Now we have the 2 basics point, make sure to see power curve, so make view/toggle normalised horsepower display
A grey curve should appear, now place other points and make sur before 5200 you don't have greather power.. I've tried , the curve should have a weird shape lol
For other point, the curve should start at X=0 and Y=0 and stop at X=? and Y=0
In our exemple we can make our engine stop running at 7000rpm

• Priban
01 Ene 2016 18:06
Messages for Fabikan75

I have it:
prntscr.com/9kxlg0
prntscr.com/9kxlno
Thank you

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.168 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena