Responder: message to Anyone who can make car mod

Nota: Estas publicando el mensaje como 'Invitado', no podrás editar el mensaje o eliminarlo
Por favor Identificarse o Registrar para omitir este paso.

Tu correo electrónico nunca será mostrado en el sitio.
X

Historial del Tema: message to Anyone who can make car mod

Mostrando los últimos 6 mensajes - (Últimos primero)

• Jaden Roberts
16 Jun 2015 20:20
message to Anyone who can make car mod

Ok, thanks alot. :)

• Orges
14 Jun 2015 11:50

how could be the texture model?

• Orges
14 Jun 2015 11:49

i understand witch car u want,,but this opel i showed u is easiest to maked and i've an really opel right this in my picture and there is great,,it goes very well...there are equal..it's just their engine..but if they make the car mod,,u can change the car color just like u want...i think the car u want is just likethe car in gta sa,,right?
if is there, the car i request is just like the car u want....the administrator said me than he would make the car, and i belive in him, but is a long time i'm waiting for the car...he has much cars to make and i'll ask him again about the opel u want..go to the topic "hello" and there u can ask for the car,,ok? :)

• Jaden Roberts
14 Jun 2015 11:16

Not really. The car I want is a GSI version. Have a look at the pictures I linked. :)

• Orges
14 Jun 2015 10:33

if u don't want to make this car,, don't make it,,,it isn't true that nobody like this car...its different,, there are a lot of people who want this car, and if u can,,make it,,they'll thank u...ok?

• Fabikan75
14 Jun 2015 08:27

You can learn converted cars, because nobody modder interests this car. This site no give mods on request.
I can make engines,sounds, car.ini if somebody give me textured model :)

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.271 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena