Help with maps

Más
20 Nov 2016 19:48 #3387 por Miguel1.8T
Help with maps Publicado por Miguel1.8T
Hi, i need help with maps, i want to edit (only edit) polish roads and add a new petrol station in the middle of the map, can someone help if he know?

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
20 Nov 2016 20:55 #3389 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema Help with maps
hi miguel..i'm making a very big map with more than 5 moutain maps united together..and its a very difficult work..firstly u have to make a union of your map object,,then make the textures,,then after doing this with the other maps..open them in zmodeler 1 and make their position correctly..remember that if u want an object that doesnt stop u when u crash it, u should edit the flag of it,,from 6 for ex to 0..the terrain must be in 6 because u should run in it..then make the ini files and the .shd file..then its done,,,go in the tracked.exe..click on a point where u want the start line pressing shift+ctrl+left mouse and scrolling making a line of your start point,,thats all..save the track and u'll have your map :D hope this will help u:)
  • Miguel1.8Turbo
  • Visitante
  • Visitante
21 Nov 2016 07:23 #3393 por Miguel1.8Turbo
Respuesta de Miguel1.8Turbo sobre el tema Help with maps
Thanks orges :D
It look difficult, because i hace to import more than 100 archives to make union
Más
21 Nov 2016 13:34 #3404 por 124
Respuesta de 124 sobre el tema Help with maps
can you add more speed limit plates too :)
Más
22 Nov 2016 13:06 #3421 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema Help with maps
telling the truth it is difficult to make union of maps..but making the own map is too hard and requires too much time for doing it.even if u make new union of maps or adding oblect on it :) by the way,,if u will have problems with it..contact me :)
Más
22 Nov 2016 14:24 #3422 por Priban
Respuesta de Priban sobre el tema Help with maps
I know how to edit tracks/maps, it is difficult only for time, and patience, because you must set correct position of your object :D And about how to make make, i know it too, but it want lots of time, much time... and then you must have good Imagination, yes you have idea for own track, but when you start, your ideas go away... :D if you understand me
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.176 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena