Questions for Skybh

• Anónimo
  • Autor del tema
  • Visitante
  • Visitante
07 Ene 2016 14:17 #1642 por Anónimo
Questions for Skybh Publicado por Anónimo
1)Why hints clock ( inside) alternately appear and disappear ? I would add that the speedometer is not parallel to the line Z, just under some angle.

2)As well set the grip of the car?
Más
09 Ene 2016 12:10 #1644 por Skybh
Respuesta de Skybh sobre el tema Questions for Skybh

Anónimo escribió: 1)Why hints clock ( inside) alternately appear and disappear ? I would add that the speedometer is not parallel to the line Z, just under some angle.

2)As well set the grip of the car?

Hi,
First, it is weird that we don't have a PM system in this forum (to tt lol)

So about the clock, i don't realy understand the question, for the needle, in views.ini change the xa value (something like 10 should be ok).

About the grip, it depends of many things, the best way to check it is to test at chase yer trail track, try to be between 50m and 100m line radius at ~60km/h, try to don't slip and check lateral G-force (CTRL+9 screen) it should be between ~0.7/0.8G

About the C6 :

I should buy some glasses :D and I think rev shifting are too high
Más
09 Ene 2016 13:06 #1645 por tt
Respuesta de tt sobre el tema Questions for Skybh

Skybh escribió: Hi,
First, it is weird that we don't have a PM system in this forum (to tt lol)

Yeah, this forum module don't include it :D I will install another additional one to have it, sorry!
Más
09 Ene 2016 13:10 - 09 Ene 2016 15:52 #1646 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema Questions for Skybh
C6 ? Did you know that was me?:D

Maybe they are too high because they have adapted them to maximum speed and acceleration from 0 to 100. :)

Thanks :d, i just change pacejka a2 and b2, because my car rolled to the side :D.

Returning to problemu.po turning the car in a different direction , or stronger pressing or releasing the gas needle appears and hides. In my e30 was enough to cover with glass clocks . Now even that does not help. This same problem with needle i see in daewoo matiz. I have 088 version

tt, at least one day someone will benefit from our conversation , maybe this will help someone : D
Última Edición: 09 Ene 2016 15:52 por Fabikan75.
Más
09 Ene 2016 22:36 #1647 por Skybh

Fabikan75 escribió: C6 ? Did you know that was me?:D

Maybe they are too high because they have adapted them to maximum speed and acceleration from 0 to 100. :)

Thanks :d, i just change pacejka a2 and b2, because my car rolled to the side :D.

Returning to problemu.po turning the car in a different direction , or stronger pressing or releasing the gas needle appears and hides. In my e30 was enough to cover with glass clocks . Now even that does not help. This same problem with needle i see in daewoo matiz. I have 088 version

tt, at least one day someone will benefit from our conversation , maybe this will help someone : D

Great, a2 and b2 are the master coefficients of grip, how much did you set? lol

For the C6 i did few checks, unfortunatly many parameters are wrong (the car is to big, ratios are unknown : i found same of you from top speed ration and final drive, but for 407 3.0Hdi) Cx and frontal area too

For the needle, i think it is because they are too close to the mesh, lower their z postion in view.ini should fix that
Más
10 Ene 2016 10:10 #1650 por Fabikan75
I set 1100 on front and 1080 on rear for minivan. 1200-1300 for normal cars.
He also had to change the clutch , because the car tires squealed as if he had 300 hp :D :lol: .
But it Multipla holding on to the road :cheer:

C6 is too Big?
Length 193.2 in (4,907.3 mm)
Width 73.2 in (1,859.3 mm)
Height 57.6 in (1,463.0 mm)

I set the cursor at the ends of the vehicle ( not visible )
2,46+2,45=4,91 for lenght
It is a little too broad , because I found the false technical data :(
Always I change the size of the vehicle when converting . I do not know why but in GTA everything is so great.

Did you say something about the 407 ? I wanted to convert it but I found the same ugly models. And the only nice breaks my ZModeler. :(

Thanks for help, i will try set this needle :)
Más
11 Ene 2016 22:38 #1653 por Skybh

Fabikan75 escribió: I set 1100 on front and 1080 on rear for minivan. 1200-1300 for normal cars.
He also had to change the clutch , because the car tires squealed as if he had 300 hp :D :lol: .
But it Multipla holding on to the road :cheer:

C6 is too Big?
Length 193.2 in (4,907.3 mm)
Width 73.2 in (1,859.3 mm)
Height 57.6 in (1,463.0 mm)

I set the cursor at the ends of the vehicle ( not visible )
2,46+2,45=4,91 for lenght
It is a little too broad , because I found the false technical data :(
Always I change the size of the vehicle when converting . I do not know why but in GTA everything is so great.

Did you say something about the 407 ? I wanted to convert it but I found the same ugly models. And the only nice breaks my ZModeler. :(

Thanks for help, i will try set this needle :)

For a2/b2 in 99,999% of cars , the both axles got same tyre size so i would keep them same ;)
For clutch torque, it should be ~110% of engine torque, so for the C6 495Nm, but a bit less is ok for automatic cars

For the c6, another fact, i was lazy to import model and check, so i've looked on car's track, they were too big, so i've puted them to the correct size to check car's size, when i've seen the wheels are to far from body i've deduced the car is too big, i made a mistake.

Then when i've seen your message i've imported, the lenght were ok but it seems that you've scaled only the length (the wheelbase is ok) I've corrected that.

I've found gear ratios, modified some parameters on the car (aero was wrong), scaled the wheel model etc and don't kill me please but i've made cg to it lol and putted some scripts (automatic gearbox and ESP).
For the views, with its 140Leds the rev counter of the C6 is just a nightmare !! :'(

For the 407, i've started one few months ago but it is canceled, i've a problem with rear shape, and since i've made sw too i'm lazy to correct the width for both lol
Más
12 Ene 2016 16:45 #1654 por Fabikan75
Are you planning to do a revised version to the cg :)
I could not do counter inspired by your espace but it did not work out .:(
Más
15 Ene 2016 17:45 #1657 por Skybh

Fabikan75 escribió: Are you planning to do a revised version to the cg :)
I could not do counter inspired by your espace but it did not work out .:(

I've just done few tweaks on its shader and .ini, nothing realy special lol
For the rev counter, realy boring to do.. needs at lease 140 images XD
Más
21 Ene 2016 23:12 #1664 por Fabikan75
This is hard, but you did it in espace.
About needle. This was bug on 088. In 084 this is okay :)
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.271 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena