New message for Fabikan75

Más
26 Ago 2016 15:44 #2387 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema New message for Fabikan75

Filipmix024 escribió: Hi Fabikan , can you help me with mi first convert from Gta Sa ? Because i dont now how do it , wheels , shaders ... Can you Help Me?

Hi :) here you have a tutorial in youtube. Also in that channel you can find other interesting tutorials about racer

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
26 Ago 2016 16:01 #2388 por Priban
Respuesta de Priban sobre el tema New message for Fabikan75
Yes, you can use my tutorials or you can ask us. Administrator tt, Miguel,Orges,Fabikan, etc. :)
Más
26 Ago 2016 16:12 #2389 por Filipmix024
Respuesta de Filipmix024 sobre el tema New message for Fabikan75
Hi ! Thanks guys , but im convert this car to racer , but i have problem with textures , shaders , and wheels
Más
27 Ago 2016 09:57 #2391 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema New message for Fabikan75
download TXD Work Shop
and open and extract textures from txd file
Shader must have name same like map name in zmodeler.
Más
27 Ago 2016 15:00 #2393 por Miguel1.8T

Fabikan75 escribió: download TXD Work Shop
and open and extract textures from txd file
Shader must have name same like map name in zmodeler.

Hi, Fabikan :), how do you did lights projected in the road?
I tried with luz estrada, lights and also write shaders in car.shd but nothing works

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
27 Ago 2016 15:10 #2394 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema New message for Fabikan75
u should do the lightsroads.dof in zmodeler 1 and put the texutre name..and then in car.shd this is,,,then the lightsroad.dof should be wrotten in car.ini down the brakelights where is wrotten lightsroad...then save and go to your game and try ;)
  • Anónimo
  • Visitante
  • Visitante
27 Ago 2016 15:14 #2395 por Anónimo
Respuesta de Anónimo sobre el tema New message for Fabikan75

orges escribió: u should do the lightsroads.dof in zmodeler 1 and put the texutre name..and then in car.shd this is,,,then the lightsroad.dof should be wrotten in car.ini down the brakelights where is wrotten lightsroad...then save and go to your game and try ;)

Thanks orges :D i will do in home i am doing a very nice car now, Fabikan was right, i have to do cool cars, so i am doing car with all lights, realistic dash light and with original version equipment :)
Más
27 Ago 2016 15:16 #2396 por Miguel1.8T
Hi, thank you :) so i will do in home. I am doing a very nice car with all lights textures and with original interior colors and equipment of the version :D

Más
27 Ago 2016 18:26 #2397 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema New message for Fabikan75
This is normal object in lights.dof, but he is on texture :).
I not use projected lights because play on 065 :)
Más
27 Ago 2016 21:41 #2398 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema New message for Fabikan75
:) :) is a good thing but it would be great having normal lights and headlights, no???
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.322 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena