Help me!

Más
18 Jun 2016 01:16 #1968 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema Help me!

Stefan Jovanovic escribió: Hey! Thank you all! I have fixed all that connecting it via tunngle, and yes it is working now :P But, another problem -.- My car is on the roof, and when I press Shift + R, it does not recover. Any fix for that?

I don't know :) but i think is because the car can't appear into the other or a simply error

Connect with me for see that:)

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
18 Jun 2016 01:17 #1969 por Stefan Jovanovic
Respuesta de Stefan Jovanovic sobre el tema Help me!
Get into the tunngle network :) Simulation - Racer free car simulation; and I will send you all
Más
18 Jun 2016 01:22 #1970 por Miguel1.8T

Stefan Jovanovic escribió: Get into the tunngle network :) Simulation - Racer free car simulation; and I will send you all

I found it :) but i can't join it

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
18 Jun 2016 01:34 #1971 por Stefan Jovanovic
Just press double on it and you will join into the network, then I will send ya the other info ^^
Más
18 Jun 2016 01:38 #1972 por Miguel1.8T

Stefan Jovanovic escribió: Just press double on it and you will join into the network, then I will send ya the other info ^^

I can't join anyway :( I try pressing one or two times but doesn't works

Más
18 Jun 2016 01:42 #1973 por Stefan Jovanovic
You are at the "racer free car sim" tab, right? And you can't get in?
Más
18 Jun 2016 01:44 #1974 por Miguel1.8T

Stefan Jovanovic escribió: You are at the "racer free car sim" tab, right? And you can't get in?

Yes, i can't join

There are 3 users

Más
18 Jun 2016 01:47 #1975 por Stefan Jovanovic
Restart tunngle, those 3 users are me and my two friends, waiting for u
Más
18 Jun 2016 01:49 #1976 por Stefan Jovanovic
And run tunngle as admin
Más
18 Jun 2016 02:02 #1977 por Miguel1.8T

Stefan Jovanovic escribió: And run tunngle as admin

Tomorrow i will try it because i was trying directly in internet and i hadn't the app :)

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.294 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena