Message for tt

Más
20 Jun 2016 08:10 #1988 por Orges
Message for tt Publicado por Orges
hi tt..
now that i finished the school, i'm back on cars of racer and i've fixed my opel zafira.
i made the car.shd compatible with it and i'm making the flares now and finished,,
the textures now looks great,,so i'm asking to u..can u delete all my cars from the lists here that now i'll fix them and upload with new texutres???if u can it will be great because now the cars will look awesome..like opel zafira..i'll send u some pics of it :)
Más
20 Jun 2016 10:41 #1989 por tt
Respuesta de tt sobre el tema Message for tt
Hi! ;)

It's better that you make here a list of cars that you want to delete and we will delete it! You can edit your own uploads to modify it but we can do it for you without problem!
Más
20 Jun 2016 11:54 #1990 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema Message for tt
ok thank u very much..so check this photos and tell me if is better than first or not

Más
20 Jun 2016 11:56 #1991 por Orges
i made tha car.shd of this car..made the flares of lights and brakelights..the speedometer and the shadow.. :cheer:
Más
20 Jun 2016 12:19 #1992 por Orges
here are think of the cars i want to remake and upload:
i'll try to make them as better as i can and i'll take all the time i need to make them more beauty..

Archivo Adjunto:

Nombre del Archivo: linksofmycars.txt
Tamaño del Archivo:2 KB
Adjuntos:
Más
22 Jun 2016 00:30 #1993 por tt
Respuesta de tt sobre el tema Message for tt
That pics are looking good. We can delete it if you want, please confirm it.

PS: Sorry for the down of the site, it was on maintenance.
Más
22 Jun 2016 09:25 #1994 por Orges
dont worry...just delete the old cars..i'll make them more beauty than before..and more compatible for the game :cheer:
Más
22 Jun 2016 09:27 #1995 por Orges
i made a video for youtube. :cheer: .here it is:
Más
22 Jun 2016 12:36 #1996 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema Message for tt
which program you use to recording? I can open cg and if i want record non cg i have 8 fps...
Más
22 Jun 2016 12:52 #1997 por Orges
i used fraps for recordi...it gives u the full fps in games..and shows u how fps are u using...just a problem...the videos goes to be saved with large size..like mine,,,this video is more than 3 gb...
and u can make it lower in windows media player..and make it into 60mb or 70mb...so after this your video will be a smaller size but the full quality... :cheer:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.413 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena