i cant upload car

Más
29 Jun 2016 08:54 #2024 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema i cant upload car
Hello, thank you for your suggestions.
After all, when I look at the quality of the mods both old and those produced today. They are much more tragic.
Regarding the curve:
I adjust it and gearbox to accelerate. For me, the real performance have a higher priority than the curve :). With real curve I would have trouble getting 8 sec. + - 0.3
  • cars from gta sa
  • Visitante
  • Visitante
30 Jun 2016 15:36 #2025 por cars from gta sa
Más
01 Jul 2016 18:12 #2027 por salatiel
Respuesta de salatiel sobre el tema i cant upload car
Esto hace que este camión para mí por favor

www.gtaall.com.br/gta-san-andreas/cars/3...-volvo-fh16-440.html
Más
01 Jul 2016 18:13 #2028 por salatiel
Respuesta de salatiel sobre el tema caminhao urgente
Más
01 Jul 2016 20:39 #2029 por Priban
Respuesta de Priban sobre el tema i cant upload car
Hi. i am using these pages for old mercedes cars: wiki.mercedes-benz-classic.com/index.php/W123-300D-Getriebe
So my gearbox,differential,torque etc is good i think :) but not on current cars from me :D i am doing pack of w123 mercedes now, with all engines, and gearbox variants and types of body, liek Estate, Sedan, Coupe, Ambulan, Pullman... so this pack will be very big and i am working on it hard, i want do it with everything, like lights, dials, etc :) maybe i will add odometr into interior like on w124 250d, but this car is not still uploaded :) prntscr.com/bnljvg

w123-pack is still not finished, but now it has lots of variants: prntscr.com/bnlkdz
Más
01 Jul 2016 20:40 #2030 por Priban
Btw i have lots of unfinished cars, because i dont have sounds or good dials etc :( :
prntscr.com/bnlmh2
prntscr.com/bnlnlo
prntscr.com/bnlobh
Más
01 Jul 2016 20:41 #2031 por Priban

Fabikan75 escribió: Hello, thank you for your suggestions.
After all, when I look at the quality of the mods both old and those produced today. They are much more tragic.
Regarding the curve:
I adjust it and gearbox to accelerate. For me, the real performance have a higher priority than the curve :). With real curve I would have trouble getting 8 sec. + - 0.3

Fabikan, i think this too about curves :D
Más
02 Jul 2016 00:52 #2032 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema i cant upload car

Priban escribió:

Fabikan75 escribió: Hello, thank you for your suggestions.
Regarding the curve:

Fabikan, i think this too about curves :D

Hi, priban now i'm on holidays but when I arrive home i will do new cars so i will have to do new torques, can you tell me how do it, i know is with curved but how to convert y axis in real torque an after in 0 to 1 axis?

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
02 Jul 2016 08:47 #2033 por Priban
it is simply :) like this : you must find torque of car, and then reorganize your curved.exe for it

Then create line like on first picture :) and in car.ini you must set torque=1

Más
02 Jul 2016 11:21 #2034 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema i cant upload car
For me acceleration is more important than curve :).
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.575 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena