Mercedes-Benz W123 pack

Más
05 Jul 2016 21:48 #2066 por Skybh
Respuesta de Skybh sobre el tema Mercedes-Benz W123 pack
Hi,

It is not impossible to make all variants in one folder ;).

First, if you do like that, at least separate them into two folder, one will cover estate/saloon, and the second will cover coupe/cabrio.

For variants, as miguel said you can do it with ini.exe, but is it here with Racer 6.5.5? I don't know :/, if yes, it would make the things easy.

Priban escribió:
With gearboxes is it posible, but with estate/sedan is not possible :D because textures are not similiar and one problem is here too. W123 240D 4-speed manual has other interior than W123 240D 5-speed manual etc, so in pack every car have one folder, like this :) but only for now prntscr.com/boka06

Edit: Every car have other tag on trunk like in real, so it will be hard to make them into folder with variants, the best way for me is make separate folder for separate car Plates on cars will be different, and i will change car plates on every cars, because now they are same :D

It is doable, i know that in racer 6.5.5 the limit of generic models is 10 (50 after) so you can easy split the car into several files, exemple one slot for gear stick, another for rear logo etc

It is some work, yes but it is doable, and to be honnest, this is why i take much time to relase cars now, i am used to do multiversion (in Espace III i've ~100 .dof files) and i've done a Java configurator but a bit hard to make all the possibles cases (exemple could not chose biggest engine with smallest trim level).
And another point, if you make this effort, it is not garantueed that every player will notice the variant (even if you put a READMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE file :dry: ...)
Más
05 Jul 2016 21:51 #2067 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema Mercedes-Benz W123 pack
Very nice lights, how you do this?
Más
05 Jul 2016 22:34 #2068 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema Mercedes-Benz W123 pack

Fabikan75 escribió: Very nice lights, how you do this?

I think it isn't hard :) (i believe that you mean interior lights no?)

Is like this: open the original file, colour the numbers in red for example, then with magic wand option, select all red lights, then invert selection and erase all. Only the coloured numbers will stay in image. Save it like lightson. The zmodeler process is the same

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
05 Jul 2016 22:47 #2069 por Skybh
Respuesta de Skybh sobre el tema Mercedes-Benz W123 pack

Fabikan75 escribió: Very nice lights, how you do this?

I've checked in racer655, the ini.exe is here :)

So
..\..\..\ini car.ini wheel0.model.file "rg_jm.dof"
will change the model for the wheel0
The syntax is , each time in .ini you meet a {, it is a "tree"
exemple
suspension
{
x=0.0
model
{
file=file.dof
}
If i want to change x value of suspension, i will have to do
suspension.x 'new value'
If i want to change the file, i will do
suspension.model.file 'new value'

If the value does not exist, it will add it, same for shader
So if I do
Suspension.y '0.25' it will add an y value
..\..\..\ini car.shd shader_jante.layer0.map "textures/enjoliveur_jeremy.tga"
will change the map of layer0 of shader called 'jante' to 'textures/enjoliveur_jeremy.tga

I hope i have well explained.

Now the main problem is which approach will you have, a body with different engines/transmission (annoying, because a command for engine, another for body and the user will be able to do unauthorized combo, like european coupe diesel in your case) or some 'closed' versions, like
a batch for 300TD estate, another for 300D saloon etc
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Fabikan75
Más
06 Jul 2016 09:39 #2070 por Fabikan75
Now i see. This lights are normal textures + nice flares :D
Más
06 Jul 2016 10:35 #2071 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema Mercedes-Benz W123 pack
But this lights for shine, they have a special shader, but it doesn't work when i try it :)

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
06 Jul 2016 13:12 - 06 Jul 2016 13:34 #2072 por Priban
Respuesta de Priban sobre el tema Mercedes-Benz W123 pack
Mirrors are simply, i learned it some weeks ago :) you must open zmodeler1, then click on surface/maping/asign UV and assign UV on the mirrors and then in UV mapper in z modeler1 you must resize mirrors into your texture and then it is fully working mirror, i can explain it on video maybe, omg i forget for video how to create dials/gauges, someone want it on youtube :D

Edit: additional message - W123 pack have these folders for now prntscr.com/bpgtfr
and some separate folder has folder caled Variants and in this folder is: Colors prntscr.com/bpgua3
then gearboxes (automatic,manual 4speed and 5 speed)
then interiors: Black, Blue (only expcetion - White) and you can change this strip prnt.sc/bpgw53 & prntscr.com/bpgwol

So cars have some variants :)
Última Edición: 06 Jul 2016 13:34 por Priban.
Más
06 Jul 2016 13:23 #2073 por Priban
Respuesta de Priban sobre el tema Mercedes-Benz W123 pack
Lights are not flares :) so i must show for you this "secrets" :D
prntscr.com/bpgrn0
prntscr.com/bpgs1n

Skybh, i dont understand good english, so i dont know what you write about coupe and batch or something like this, and my translator say me everything bad :D
Más
07 Jul 2016 09:37 #2074 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema Mercedes-Benz W123 pack
make a video tutorial about how to make mirrors..it will help all us :cheer: ;)
Más
07 Jul 2016 11:30 #2075 por Fabikan75
this shader is for non-cg? :D
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.447 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena