Reworked cars

Más
29 Ago 2016 21:37 - 29 Ago 2016 21:49 #2412 por Priban
Respuesta de Priban sobre el tema Reworked cars
we are have all together too much car, good car, but some car want "love". if we can do even better, like add lights etc., it'll be great. You have good idea :) for example, see my Mercedes-Benz 350SLC, it looks very ugly, without shaders, bad everything...

I will remake my old conversion, i promise it, see this Gullwing and Ford Pick-up int his topic, it is much better than before, but still i can make something better, and i will do it :)

But it want to time, because now i am trying to make simple track with some object for fun only, and then i will create better track, i promised it to Orges, it will be mega project, and if i will do it, if it possible, it will be cool i think, I want to start now, but i have lots of other work :( :D

By The Way: I have to say thank you for all, because everyone from this forum, helped me with something. Fabikan with tt taught me how to convert car, Pedro from Aleanza Works taught me make shaders, Orges taught me how to be calm in some situation, and much more, kingjad taught me how to make details in cars, like only buttons, or headrest etc. Skybh taught me how to make mirrors, and you miguel, you inspired me in making variants of cars, and Fabikan75 inspired me too :) so thank you all, you are very good comunity
Última Edición: 29 Ago 2016 21:49 por Priban.
Más
29 Ago 2016 21:48 #2413 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema Reworked cars
Okay:). Octavia need new lights textures, new grill, logos, emblemats, lights on textures and needles on interior. And she dont have shaders, we must create new. We can do new diesel and petrol engine. If you want, you can try :D, but please send me this car before upload :)
Más
29 Ago 2016 23:09 #2414 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema Reworked cars
Hi :) i only do lights,needles, and engines you can remake textures, i am bad at textures :D

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
24 Sep 2016 21:10 #2521 por Skybh
Respuesta de Skybh sobre el tema Reworked cars
Please could you delete all those laguna, unauthorized modification of my work..
Más
24 Sep 2016 21:13 #2522 por Miguel1.8T
Hi, can you give me permission? But why car is released and avaible in racerm?

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
24 Sep 2016 21:33 #2523 por Skybh
Respuesta de Skybh sobre el tema Reworked cars
Hi, no because the model is just a shit lol
I did not see it, and their work is just supid..
Más
24 Sep 2016 21:43 #2524 por Miguel1.8T
Yes i know that their original work laguna was very bad with wrong lights, missing mirror texture and everything, but i tried to made it better, if you compare twice models, you can see that my variant is much better, but if you want to delete it i will do that

I cant delete the main post only the file

Más
24 Sep 2016 21:46 #2525 por tt
Respuesta de tt sobre el tema Reworked cars
It will be deleted if the original author (Skybh) requests that. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Más
24 Sep 2016 21:48 #2526 por Miguel1.8T
I have deleted all file. Check it

Más
24 Sep 2016 21:51 #2527 por tt
Respuesta de tt sobre el tema Reworked cars

miguel1.8Turbo escribió: I have deleted all file. Check it

Deleted also the downloads now, it's ok ;)
Tiempo de carga de la página: 1.917 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena