Realistic Dash

Más
25 Jul 2016 18:16 #2167 por Miguel1.8T
Realistic Dash Publicado por Miguel1.8T
Hi everyone, today I'm going to show you a realistic dashboard of A4 2.6 Avant. Also when you turn on the lights, them shine in the darkness. What do you opine?

I can help u with it

Video:

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
25 Jul 2016 23:54 #2168 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema Realistic Dash
very nice..please help me how to make the lights to be shiness into the dark maps and in the day too :)
Más
26 Jul 2016 08:57 #2169 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema Realistic Dash

orges escribió: very nice..please help me how to make the lights to be shiness into the dark maps and in the day too :)

It's very simple :)

1: How to create it

Only open car.shd

Think that your texture is dashlightson.tga

Normal solid texture is this:

shader_dashlightson
{
layer0
{
map=dashlightson.tga
}
}

If you want to make shining texture, you have to replace the normal texture îîî
for this texture:

shader_dashlightson
{
sort_offset=1
layer0
{
map=dashlightson.tga
blendfunc=blend
texenv=replace
emission=1 1 1 1
}
}

2: Make a realistic dash

2.1: Open original file

(The white background in.jpg is no texture in .tga)

2.2: Select the numbers/parts that you want to make shine. Then invert the selection and erase all

It will be like this (white in jpg is no texture in tga)

But if you save it with no background, in the car the background will appear white

2.3: So,colour the background in black

So when you turn on the lights, only will shine numbers and it will be more realistic

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Adjuntos:
Más
26 Jul 2016 15:57 #2171 por Orges
thank u very much ;)
Más
29 Jul 2016 09:23 #2174 por Orges
hey bro..can u make a little video tutorial for youtube how to make this lights????
because from this explain i didn't understood it too much,,,if u can please make one
Más
29 Jul 2016 12:37 #2175 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema Realistic Dash

orges escribió: hey bro..can u make a little video tutorial for youtube how to make this lights????
because from this explain i didn't understood it too much,,,if u can please make one

Yes, I will try it :) :)

Más
29 Jul 2016 21:42 #2183 por Orges
thanks..now that i learnt how to make the mirror's, and the shaders, i need only the lights now because th only lights i made now are the flares that they shine in darkness and light day, but i need the interior lights and the headlights, brakelights, and lights on,
then the engine and the sound are what i need for my cars...i have too much cars that i'll finish this summer and they'll be great,,starting from small cars to the biggest one ;) :cheer:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.284 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena