About conversions and cars

Más
25 Ago 2016 21:29 #2381 por Priban
Respuesta de Priban sobre el tema hello

orges escribió: i'll try it but tomorrow because now i've things to do.. ;) u know what??
now i'm trying to make the car mirrors like in city car driving, that u can see the car body, left side or right from the mirrors and the backward interior :cheer:
it will be great, right??
:)

Omg, it is very great idea ! :D
Más
25 Ago 2016 21:35 #2382 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema hello
i know..some times ago i found a car in bmw that have this type of mirrors..but i want to know how to make visible the body in the mirror...i'll try some ways that i've thinked about it...or making only one texture with the mirror.tga and the screenshoot edited by photoshop or paint.net,,to connect them making only one texture...or putting the mirror.tga like normal then make transparent the windows in the new texture and make the transparent background..then in the mirror on the zmodeler i can put it like a secondary texture..and make it like normal texture for the mirror ;) :cheer:
what do u think???will it work???i think we need the help of tt for making this if we can't make it ;)
Más
25 Ago 2016 21:46 - 25 Ago 2016 21:52 #2383 por Priban
Respuesta de Priban sobre el tema hello
It is possible i think, you can make copy of mirrors in Zmodeler and move them on Z axis about 1 milimeter and put transparent texture with not transparent vehicle body here with glowing settings and behind it on original mirrors you can make mirrors, so texture infront of this will be with car body and everything aroung transparent and behind it will be mirror :)

EDIT: it is possible, because i am making new car from real life from TV from discovery channel, if you know Gas Monkey Garage :) so i am making here some car inscriptions and images like from real
Última Edición: 25 Ago 2016 21:52 por Priban.
Más
25 Ago 2016 23:03 #2384 por Orges
u're right...i'll try to make it...but there is a problem..about the screenshoots i got from the sides of the cars.,,i'll edit them in photoshop or paint.net and then i dont know if i can put it to the right possition in the mirror ;) :cheer: :)
Más
30 Ago 2016 23:27 #2416 por Orges
hi guys :cheer: what do u think about my finished Mercedes Benz 313 CDI?? ;) ;) :) :) B) B)

Más
30 Ago 2016 23:34 #2417 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema About conversions and cars
Woww! :))) that bus looks wonderfull. How did you do that textures? Nice sound :cheer:

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
30 Ago 2016 23:37 - 30 Ago 2016 23:49 #2418 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema About conversions and cars
eh..it wasn't an easy work but, finally i did it.. :cheer: maybe tomorrow or after tomorrow i'll upload this minibus here ;)
i should finish it making the lights and then upload.. ;)
Última Edición: 30 Ago 2016 23:49 por Orges.
Más
31 Ago 2016 18:04 #2420 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema About conversions and cars

miguel1.8Turbo escribió: Woww! :))) that bus looks wonderfull. How did you do that textures? Nice sound :cheer:

This my sounds from the W210 , I hope he does not forget to write about it ;) . Nice, but remove the needle texture clocks. and somehow swinging the bus. :)
Más
31 Ago 2016 19:22 #2421 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema About conversions and cars
yes, thanks for reminding me, because i was thinking about what sounds i used,,now 've made the lights, and now i'll made the lightsroad,,,can i use them from your car???
after this i'll upload it...it has the max speed of 210km/h now...i used the engine of renault master motorcarvan,,,its very nice now :cheer:
Más
31 Ago 2016 20:12 #2422 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema About conversions and cars
Yes:)
Why you use other engines? Create new.
And this car do max 155-160 kmh. 0-100 are 18 seconds
Plz change this 210
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.540 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena