About conversions and cars

Más
08 Nov 2016 15:56 #3231 por Rotterstein
Respuesta de Rotterstein sobre el tema About conversions and cars
A4 is looking awesome. I think You can make VW Passat B8 for Racer 06.55. Because in real life this cars looking so handsome :side: .

You can contact with Gmail.
Opel4Life
You can visit my papercraft cars blog:
papercraftturkiye.blogspot.com.tr/
(Not professional crafting, for hobby)
Más
08 Nov 2016 20:20 #3235 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema About conversions and cars
I will convert b8 :)

Miguel
set in differential:
output0=0
output1=1

This is Polish Roads 2b, but i cant find this map on non cg. Before pc format i had it.:(
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Rotterstein
Más
08 Nov 2016 23:45 #3238 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema About conversions and cars
Thanks for help!

I Saw Passat b8 some time ago for converting itbut interior is very bad quality :) in fact, It was the alternative to my A4

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Rotterstein
Más
04 Dic 2016 01:42 #3519 por Miguel1.8T
Hi, this is a message for all modders.

All your conversions or cars will be evaluated by me. Also i will study a lot about these models and then write in comments positive and negative aspects. Is not a critique, only i tell about little fails that can be solucionated and make the model perfect

I put message in:

MB E290 TD
VW Golf IV Variant TDi 100
BMW 318i LPG
BMW 325td
BMW 323i

I hope this little fails get fixed in the future and all we can drive 100% of quality models

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
04 Dic 2016 10:31 - 04 Dic 2016 10:31 #3523 por Fabikan75
Thanks for attention :).
I want change some things in my next projects. For examle plates. Im so lazy be edit this low important things in last model, but in next a try do better :).
Now with friend(he know blender and models) we want change golf 3 hatchback to variant:). Nowhere is this model. I have a lot work
Adjuntos:
Última Edición: 04 Dic 2016 10:31 por Fabikan75.
Más
04 Dic 2016 10:42 #3524 por Miguel1.8T
WoW! Car looks nice :), if you want i can fix fails that i saw in those models and then send you. Also you can do same in my models :)

Más
04 Dic 2016 10:56 #3525 por Fabikan75
If you want, did you changed cars for example with other engine variant, wheels etc. :)
Más
26 Dic 2016 08:35 #3907 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema About conversions and cars
Hi guys,, i made a screen recorder of my zafira finished, im driving in the map i made the union of 4 maps,,what do you think?? tt,,you think its ready for upload??:) ;)

Más
26 Dic 2016 10:37 #3911 por Miguel1.8T
Hi car is very good :) and the map i guess is a union of bridge,brusailes,norway and another

Only i see that gears are soo long. If you want help, set a higher number in differential :)

Más
26 Dic 2016 13:14 #3913 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema About conversions and cars
read the description of the video,,i wrote there too that it is a union of bridge, boursailles, mountain 2007, and akagi..my car has front wheels enginered,,not rear..so this is its real engine and differential..i make this gear type because i hold the button of gearup on my keyboard and it tooks like the real car on changing the gear,,so its not the differential fault..i make it looking like that,, :)
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.315 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena