Tips for publishing contents of Racer

Más
18 Jul 2015 22:25 #843 por Priban
Respuesta de Priban sobre el tema Tips for publishing contents of Racer

tt escribió:

Priban escribió: Admin, i have one question. If I want to convert the car from GTA San Andreas, it means that I have to ask the author of his car, or i must write him in to description under car ?

Many times the original authors write in their cars readmes texts like "Do not publish, modify or use it without permission". This ones please contact it, explain what you want to do and he will respond to you for sure.

Cars/tracks that don't have author/contact data may be published but take in mind if he contact us for deleting it, will be deleted. Think always it's important write original data author.

Hope that you understand :)

Ok, So when I upload the car i must write the original author under it, so it will be okay?
Más
18 Jul 2015 22:26 - 18 Jul 2015 22:27 #844 por Priban
Respuesta de Priban sobre el tema Tips for publishing contents of Racer
No, I'm worried about my car conversion :D
Última Edición: 18 Jul 2015 22:27 por Priban.
Más
18 Jul 2015 23:15 #845 por tt
Respuesta de tt sobre el tema Tips for publishing contents of Racer

Priban escribió: Ok, So when I upload the car i must write the original author under it, so it will be okay?

If there isn't author contact data and/or message adverting about not modifying or publishing it, go with it ;)
Más
28 Jul 2015 21:24 #1013 por tt
Just deleted "Renault Espace III" uploaded from orges. Please, don't do that.

First: You are publishing part or entire vehicles that are not yours, bad!
Second: Content are low quality, this site want to have a very good database.

Please, stop uploading that kind of cars. Thanks.
Más
28 Jul 2015 22:03 - 28 Jul 2015 22:13 #1014 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema Tips for publishing contents of Racer
ah ok,,,delete it,,if u want,i'll delete the parts of the car u have,,and upload it again without your parts..can i make this edit?
i just havent understand that i should need comfirmation to get parts from other cars..i'm so sorry :(
Última Edición: 28 Jul 2015 22:13 por Orges.
Más
28 Jul 2015 23:38 #1015 por tt

orges escribió: ah ok,,,delete it,,if u want,i'll delete the parts of the car u have,,and upload it again without your parts..can i make this edit?
i just havent understand that i should need comfirmation to get parts from other cars..i'm so sorry :(

No problem, hope that will be OK in the future.

But hey, if you make a car, why not make with it's real engine, sounds...? Not to put a Opel engine in a Mini, that's not professional! Please make cars with permission and quality ones, everyone will enjoy it more :)
Más
29 Jul 2015 10:16 - 29 Jul 2015 12:22 #1016 por Orges
ok thank you,,but there's a problem,,i don't know how to make engines for the cars,,,and for this i use other car engines for my cars,,,if there would be a tutorial on youtube that will explain to us how to make, i'm sure that we'll be good on making cars :)
and just one thing,,,can u tell me which track is this www.tracciontrasera.es/downloads/downloa...9-jeep-wrangler-surf
i love it
Última Edición: 29 Jul 2015 12:22 por Orges.
Más
29 Jul 2015 19:54 - 29 Jul 2015 20:00 #1017 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema Tips for publishing contents of Racer
In last time i do tutorial about crv. This is important in engines.

This track is maybe Lienz.

can replace the team with someone who can do the engines? no one wants to play with engine Citroen Opel. For this car should have a real performance. Has set for itself the limits of error +/- 3 km / h top speed and acceleration of +/- 0.3s in the hundreds. It's hard to set, exercise. Your models are good but a little too gray.
Última Edición: 29 Jul 2015 20:00 por Fabikan75.
Más
29 Jul 2015 20:35 #1018 por Orges
its ok,,i'll wait for your tutorial,,my cars goes very well,,,is the track that make them on grey color....
i found this problem too,,, this track is not lienz,,i had lienz track on my list but is not this,,thank you anyway
Más
29 Jul 2015 20:36 #1019 por Orges
oh, i'm sorry,,is true,, is lienz,,i have just seen it carefully,,,, :lol:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.211 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena