Important situation

Más
26 Nov 2023 09:20 #6694 por RevenABR
Important situation Publicado por RevenABR
somebody do something quick about this situation, the site is in a really bad shape right now, not physically, but mentally, Marco Moreira (aka AROUCA or Racer Simulator Portugal) started raiding the site with his low star rating mods, bad mods, poorly made conversions, most mods have no credits given to the original author, stolen mods, and also more stuff. somebody do something about this.!!!!!!
Más
26 Nov 2023 15:56 #6695 por tt
Respuesta de tt sobre el tema Important situation
Hi! Don't worry. We are slowly checking all the uploads. Please understand that we are a small team and this things takes time.

We think it's not so important the quality of models, sometimes it's OK, but it's clear we don't want stolen/uncredited content, so this won't be tolerated.

Thanks for your message! We need people like you.
Más
26 Nov 2023 16:17 #6696 por Racer simulator portugal
Respuesta de Racer simulator portugal sobre el tema Important situation
Do you have heartburn, son... does it give you a pain from horns and melons?? I alone have more mods than all of you combined
Más
02 Dic 2023 18:58 #6698 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema Important situation
Actually, it worths more 10 good quality mods than 1000 poorly made mods

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
03 Dic 2023 01:01 #6699 por Racer simulator portugal
hahahahahahaha sure sure.... I know it causes you a certain heartburn and a certain discomfort that I'm in front of you for a few years... but you know what??? I intend to do even more and more, I love seeing you sour and loaded with melon
Más
03 Dic 2023 10:39 #6700 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema Important situation
Heartburn? Front of us? XD. Man, we have 0 envy of your mods
Our mods have detailed specs like engine, physics or optimized textures... you even know what's doing a realistic engine?. You don't know what is all this definitely

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
03 Dic 2023 18:51 #6701 por Racer simulator portugal
detail?? Is there FULL HD view... specs??? all with weights, NM, CV/HP equal to the real ones

thanks to websites like
automobilecatalog.com
cars-data.com etc
where I will get all the data including gearbox ratios..
  • Anonimo
  • Visitante
  • Visitante
14 Dic 2023 10:01 #6702 por Anonimo
Respuesta de Anonimo sobre el tema Important situation
You always like to give Flex to everything you use, but your mods aren't that great. You use car.ini copied from other mods, you say you have real ratios,and you try to destroy communities.
Más
14 Dic 2023 14:34 #6703 por Racer simulator portugal
hahahhah less crying and more work ok?? with your heartburn I can hahahah
Más
14 Dic 2023 14:38 #6704 por Racer simulator portugal
if you want i leave here for you my car's especifications saved folder www.mediafire.com/folder/jymvdp1ybyhup/e...s_tecnicas_de_carros
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.247 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena