Esto hace que este camión para mí por favor

www.gtaall.com.br/gta-san-andreas/cars/3...-volvo-fh16-440.html
Más
01 Jul 2016 18:13 #2028 por salatiel
Respuesta de salatiel sobre el tema caminhao urgente
Más
01 Jul 2016 20:39 #2029 por Priban
Respuesta de Priban sobre el tema i cant upload car
Hi. i am using these pages for old mercedes cars: wiki.mercedes-benz-classic.com/index.php/W123-300D-Getriebe
So my gearbox,differential,torque etc is good i think :) but not on current cars from me :D i am doing pack of w123 mercedes now, with all engines, and gearbox variants and types of body, liek Estate, Sedan, Coupe, Ambulan, Pullman... so this pack will be very big and i am working on it hard, i want do it with everything, like lights, dials, etc :) maybe i will add odometr into interior like on w124 250d, but this car is not still uploaded :) prntscr.com/bnljvg

w123-pack is still not finished, but now it has lots of variants: prntscr.com/bnlkdz
Más
01 Jul 2016 20:40 #2030 por Priban
Btw i have lots of unfinished cars, because i dont have sounds or good dials etc :( :
prntscr.com/bnlmh2
prntscr.com/bnlnlo
prntscr.com/bnlobh
Más
01 Jul 2016 20:41 #2031 por Priban

Fabikan75 escribió: Hello, thank you for your suggestions.
After all, when I look at the quality of the mods both old and those produced today. They are much more tragic.
Regarding the curve:
I adjust it and gearbox to accelerate. For me, the real performance have a higher priority than the curve :). With real curve I would have trouble getting 8 sec. + - 0.3

Fabikan, i think this too about curves :D
Más
02 Jul 2016 00:52 #2032 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema i cant upload car

Priban escribió:

Fabikan75 escribió: Hello, thank you for your suggestions.
After all, when I look at the quality of the mods both old and those produced today. They are much more tragic.
Regarding the curve:
I adjust it and gearbox to accelerate. For me, the real performance have a higher priority than the curve :). With real curve I would have trouble getting 8 sec. + - 0.3

Fabikan, i think this too about curves :D

Hi, priban now i'm on holidays but when I arrive home i will do new cars so i will have to do new torques, can you tell me how do it, i know is with curved but how to convert y axis in real torque an after in 0 to 1 axis?

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
02 Jul 2016 08:47 #2033 por Priban
it is simply :) like this : you must find torque of car, and then reorganize your curved.exe for it

Then create line like on first picture :) and in car.ini you must set torque=1

Más
02 Jul 2016 11:21 #2034 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema i cant upload car
For me acceleration is more important than curve :).
Más
02 Jul 2016 14:11 #2035 por Priban
Fabikan, yes for me too, because if car doesnt have real acceleration, so car is not real, if car has not real acceleration and real curve, car is much slower than real car etc. co acceleration and power is for me :D
Más
02 Jul 2016 23:36 #2036 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema i cant upload car

Priban escribió: Fabikan, yes for me too, because if car doesnt have real acceleration, so car is not real, if car has not real acceleration and real curve, car is much slower than real car etc. co acceleration and power is for me :D

Thanks for the torque :)

And for me too because when i was adjusting a4 1.9 tdi torque, i wrote in the space the real torque and it goes from 0-100 in real time but the car was rear wheel drive and when i changue it to fwd, the car went much faster 0-100 and i had to write less torque :)

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.234 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena