About conversions and cars

Más
31 Ago 2016 19:22 #2421 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema About conversions and cars
yes, thanks for reminding me, because i was thinking about what sounds i used,,now 've made the lights, and now i'll made the lightsroad,,,can i use them from your car???
after this i'll upload it...it has the max speed of 210km/h now...i used the engine of renault master motorcarvan,,,its very nice now :cheer:
Más
31 Ago 2016 20:12 #2422 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema About conversions and cars
Yes:)
Why you use other engines? Create new.
And this car do max 155-160 kmh. 0-100 are 18 seconds
Plz change this 210
Más
31 Ago 2016 20:17 #2423 por Orges
but the problem is that i dont know how to do engines :cheer:
Más
31 Ago 2016 20:33 - 31 Ago 2016 20:36 #2424 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema About conversions and cars
Hi :), its very simply is more simply than make lights. Firts of all, determine the engine with transmission auto or manual. In car ini go to engine part. Then you adjust max rpm of tje car (maybe 4500 for this bus) then the idle rpm, the starter torque (power of start)...
Then you have to do transmission part. Automatic=0 if is manual and =1 if is Automatic, if is automatic you have to determine the rpm that you want to change (maybe 4000), the rpm for shift down (i recommend 1200) and the time in neutral (this is for aument/decrease the time of the shifting . After you must adjust gear ratios, minibuses have very short gears. And for end create a new torque.crv using curved.exe in your racer folder. In y axe ajust min 0 and max 1, this is the nm and in x axe adjust from 0 to the max rpm that u have writed in ini (in this moment 4500) and then do several lines separately by points with the highest point in the rpm of the maximum torque (check in vans data websites) for example i guess is 1800 rpm, so increase the line from 0 to 1800 rpm and the from 1800 to 4500 decrease the line. And then let the line fall down when you reach 4500 rpm zone. The in ini, wite in max torque= the real torque of the car (maybe 300 for this car) With text are complicated but now i cant put some photos :D

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Última Edición: 31 Ago 2016 20:36 por Miguel1.8T.
Más
31 Ago 2016 21:37 #2425 por Orges
thanks..it looks a bit difficult from explation..ayway,,i think to upload it with this engine that it has..it will be nice..i've finished it with lights, mirrors and everything :cheer:
Más
31 Ago 2016 22:13 #2426 por Miguel1.8T
Hi, finally i remember that i have uploaded audi 80 1.8 and 1.9d in my 4shared profile. Here you have the link, also you can download some unfinished projects

www.4shared.com/folder/MACAVSo-/Racer.html

I will leave you some photos of curved.exe

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
31 Ago 2016 22:40 #2427 por Orges
thanks...i'll try to finish them ;)
Más
11 Sep 2016 14:22 #2443 por Orges
hi tt :)
u know..i've finished the zafira..and i've adedd some objects,,like monetine from fiat fiorino td mk1 and the passengers inside car from fiat panda family,,i made 6 passengers for the zafira...
i want to know, if can u give me permission to upload the car with this objects or not??? ;)
Más
11 Sep 2016 14:39 #2444 por Miguel1.8T
Hey :cheer: , that is a good new, now i am doing mercedes w202 pack, with several variants of engines and each with all gearboxes posibles, 2 types of wheels and official colours, something similar at Priban's w123 pack. Also will be c43 amg but it is difficult, now i am working in do sportive exhaust and emblems ;)

Más
11 Sep 2016 14:50 #2445 por Fabikan75
Respuesta de Fabikan75 sobre el tema About conversions and cars
I think that official colours are bad, because this car look good only in black.
This body model dont have the gap between the doors :(
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.284 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena