About conversions and cars

Más
15 Sep 2016 13:58 #2459 por tt
Respuesta de tt sobre el tema About conversions and cars

orges escribió: yo guys..u know...now that i made the zafira..i have two variantes: 1 with the original interior and dashboard and the original things like in gta sa but more realistic. and 2: with the opel astra g interior with passengers and new addons added,,like money, phohe, new wipers,,new logos,,new wheels,,for the upload of this variant i need the premmission of TT to upload it, because is him car parts that i used,,and then i can upload it,,in two variants,,they are great both..i'll upload some pics of the both variants this afternoon.. :cheer: ;) :) :cheer:

You'll need permission of original authors, not of the administrators of this site :)
Más
15 Sep 2016 16:12 #2460 por Orges
Respuesta de Orges sobre el tema About conversions and cars
yes but if i don't know the original authors,,how could i have the permission and how can i contact them??? :) :)
Más
15 Sep 2016 16:33 #2461 por tt

orges escribió: yes but if i don't know the original authors,,how could i have the permission and how can i contact them??? :) :)

In this case you can publish it, but remember that this site isn't responsible about copyright claims or similar! Cars and tracks are from their owners and Tracciontrasera only hosts it.
Más
15 Sep 2016 18:05 #2463 por Orges
ah ok..i'll try to publish it,,but if there would be a problem,,i'll delete them ;)
Más
26 Sep 2016 22:11 #2542 por Orges
hi guys..u know??now i'm making a new map, well, i got the best mountain maps of racer,,united them and made a big map..now i'm trying to make the city too..and then it would be the best map ever,i'm sure for this.. ;)
Más
27 Sep 2016 23:41 #2544 por Orges
hi tt..i need yor help..the trees on the map are not trasparent,,i mean that i can go with the car ahead them,,i want to make them with textures and let the car to pass inside it..i got this problem in the map i'm making...could u help me with any solution or any part from track.shd that i can use for releasing this or anything else that could help me..please,,i really need help this time...i want to make a mix of maps..with everything,,starting from mountains and finishing with cities..i think that it would be the most beauty map,, ;) but first i'll try to have the premission of the authors of the maps ;)
Más
08 Oct 2016 18:47 #2751 por tt
Please post pics and we will help you :D
Más
09 Oct 2016 14:17 #2779 por Miguel1.8T
Respuesta de Miguel1.8T sobre el tema About conversions and cars
Hi, this is a message for Skybh :)

Do you let me edit your renault clio III 1.5 dci Non-CG for my small car collection??

All type of cars: Sedan,Coupe,Combi,Vans,Diesel,Petrol,Automatic,BMW,Ford,Seat,VW,Skoda,Citroen,Renault...
Más
09 Oct 2016 18:55 #2786 por Orges
hi tt..anyway..it was at the geometry.ini file..there was at flags,,i put it from 6 to 0 and i can go threw the tree now.. :)
Más
09 Oct 2016 21:20 #2790 por Skybh
Respuesta de Skybh sobre el tema About conversions and cars

miguel1.8Turbo escribió: Hi, this is a message for Skybh :)

Do you let me edit your renault clio III 1.5 dci Non-CG for my small car collection??

Hi, you mean the 2006 or 2009 one?
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.468 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena